Monday, September 29, 2008

swing time

As my the busy photography season has approaced, I've felt a need to capture the daily happenings in our life and have been pushing myself to look at things from a differenct perspective. The result, this cute picture of Mack. Maybe it's my mommy goggles but I find it pretty cute!



Last Sunday was a great day for Schuyler's soccer team. We saw some amazing things from these girls. We witnessed several pull backs in the game, Schuyler being one of them. Girls who are usually timid were coming out of there shells and scoring. And, speaking of scoring, Ms. Schuyler had 7 or more goals. She had a great game! I've been trying to teach her some new concepts but she's not always receptive if it comes from her mom. So, our coach has another team of 10 year old girls which he brings his daughter to. He invited Schuyler to join. She had a great time working on foot work and drills and was able to witness them scrimage. It was good for her to see the concept of space!

Eli is coming out with more words... arm and side (outside). His first session with the teacher last week went well. She was able to provide me with some cues to use to promote the use of speech. I really think he's on the verge of some break throughs.

Friday we had a lazy evening and enjoyed the sunset on the back porch. We taught Schuyler sprints and got the stop watch out. Eventually, we all took turns racing each other. I'm definitely not as in shape as I used to be!

We starting a new series at church that I'm really excited for. It's call my desperate household. This first message was great and I can't wait for the rest! If you are interested, you can find more info here.

1 comment:

Abby Anderson said...

I absolutley LOVE this one...it could be "our" mommy goggles that make is so unique, but it is so breathtaking. She is beautiful! I love your work! I also noticed a dinosaur shape inmage in the grass above her head which made me smile too! Great work Jill! Calvin's 1st birthday is at the end of February...picture time again! I will be in touch to schedule something soon! Happy Holidays!

Abby Anderson