Friday, September 05, 2008

Chindian

So, what is a Chindian you ask? It's a new McKenzism! We were being silly Monday night and there was left over flour on the counter and Mark was putting it on my face. It had been a challenging day with the kids and I commented that this was my war paint and he replied that I was the chief indian. Well, Mack walked in about that time and said "I want to be a Chindian too!". So, Chindian in our household represents "Chief Indian". And yes, all the kids had to have "war paint" on there fact too!

Eli has been giving us some good laughs as well. The boy loves lotion! He will cover his legs, belly, and arms in it. The other thing he has taken an interest to is his sister's music box/jewelry box. I think his main fascination is how to get the music to play and trying to figure out how to wind (sp) the box. The other thing about Eli, which he might get from his mom... he LOVES having his feet tickled. Before bed, when we're cuddling and reading stories he will sometimes stretch out and put his feet by my hands or up by my face. This is his sign that he wants his feet tickled.

I think my body is now in the routine of my new earlier work hours. I love picking Schuyler up from school! She is such a chatter box and I hear so much about her day = )

If you all have a chance, stop over to my photography blog. It was time to separate my personal life and photography business.

Here is the pic that would not upload last week. Eli getting a big smooch from his sisters'. I'm pretty sure he's not loving it as much as they are = )



No comments: