Friday, September 19, 2008

caught red handed!




Hmm, what do you think is going thru his head. How about, "Sheesh, I've been caught again. Oh well"! See his little table in the bottom right that he pushed over. Pretty clever little man! He is starting to use some more words!! Shoe, Juice (refers to any drink), done, more, nana (banana), shar (sharp)! I met his teacher he will be working with this past Monday. Her name is Denie and I think she will be a great fit. It can't hurt that she has raised 4 boys of her own and has a grandson! She read his evaluation and the first words she said were, "Sounds like one of my boys"! We start working with her on Monday. We'll start with weekly visits with the intent to reduce down to once or twice a month after the first month.

Tonight is Fun Night at Schuyler's elementary. It should be fun. We told the girls if they get their room cleaned we would treat them to cotton candy!

I got to spend a little one-on-one time with McKenzie last weekend, which was good since her play date got cancelled. I took her for a little shopping and we stopped and got my mom. She truly does have distinct likes and dislikes when it comes to fashion. She got some silky ballerina pj's, a dress, a horse shirt, and a sparkly headband. She was very happy = )

No comments: