Friday, August 29, 2008

getting better at updating!

I'm finally getting back in the rhythm of posting again!

Monday was Eli's 2nd evaluation with LPS and my mind has been put to ease. The boy is smart. He is cognitively where a 2 year old should be. However, his speech is lacking. He is not far from the average level. So, part of the problem is the fact he is preverbal. Part of the problem is there is such a gap between where he is cognitively and speech wise, that it is frustrating to him. Meaning, he understands A LOT of things but can't communicate back. Part of the problem is he is very strong willed and determined. So, we will begin the program with LPS and work on some of these things. And, I thought Mackie was the strong willed one!

8 years! Yep, Mark and I have been married for 8 years. We celebrated with a dinner out and NO kids = )

I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend! Since the patio project is complete, Mark will be putting the privacy fence back up. He'll take a break to watch the Huskers play = )




I have one more picture but blogger is having issues. Ugh!

No comments: