Thursday, June 07, 2007

purchased the tickets

We are officially going to Savannah, GA in September. The plane tickets are purchased and I think we have arrangements made for Schuyler and McKenzie, who will be staying here. We are taking the little man with us! I'm excited and nervous all at once. I have never been the one "leaving". We left Schuyler when she was 11 months with my parents to go to AZ for one of my best friend's weddings and it was all great until Sunday, when all the festivities were done with and we didn't leave until Monday. I remember coming home that Monday night. Dad was at our house and she had just woke up. She was in yellow pajamas (imagine that) and she was so happy to see us! I've never left Mackie. She's spent the night at my parents or down in Missouri with her cousins. I'll just not worry about it until the time comes.

On the other hand, I'm excited to see some beautiful historic areas and stay on the beach. I think we'll be staying in a beach house. Tybee island is very close. I've stepped foot on a beach on our honeymoon but it was cold, rainy and night time. I'm hoping this experience will include laying under an umbrella on the beach!!

This week has been rather calm. I had no shoots last weekend and no activities during the week. It was a nice break before this busy weekend. I have a home portrait party. My first ever. We'll see how it goes. Mark is in a gold tournament on Sunday. Next week swim lessons will begin for the kids.

Eli is a rollie pollie man!! He figured out the tummy to back roll a couple of weeks ago and since then there is no stopping him. He's trying to get his feet going to. So much so, that the other day when I picked him up from daycare, he had rubbed part of his big toe raw from trying to push off of it. I need to get him some new shoes!!!

Remember that fun family I got to shoot. Here they are!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve a vacation, even though you will miss the girls, enjoy yourself. I will help spoil them and help in whatever way I can. What fun pictures.
Love You!
Aunt Eileen