Tuesday, May 29, 2007

not teeth...

It just goes to show, even a third time round mommy doesn't always know everything! I was fooled. I ended up taking E into the Dr. on Friday b/c he had continued fussiness and restlessness and also developed a fever. The PA said it wasn't an infection, but wasn't normal either. We started antiobiotics and he is back to his normal happy self! This is a first for us as our kids have been very fortunate and not had an ear infection before. See, boys are different = )

Friday was the end of year celebration for the Montessori and the girls enjoyed the company of their friends with pizza, music and a slide show at Antelope Park. Afterwards, it was mayhem as all the kids played outside.

I had the most fantastic family shoot this weekend. M & M, if you read this, thank you so much for inviting me into your home. I hope I was able to capture all the love, fun, and silliness!! Preview to come later.

Here's something a little different. Trying to step out of my comfort zone. Schuyler loved her roses we gave her for the dance recital. I think her words were something like "Daddy, my favorite color and your favorite color". Then a big grin crossed her face. They are yellow on the outside and red on the inside. She is so sad they are dying so I'm trying to dry them out for her. The other is from a bouquet my sis-in-law brought over for the baptism. I LOVE gerber daisies!


No comments: