Thursday, June 28, 2007

My LOGO!!

Lookie what I got! An official logo! Custom designed by the very friendly and talented Erica Hernandez. She is closing up shop and has some great deals for any of you fellow aspiring photograhers out there. Can't wait to get some business cards and marketing material. So, which do you prefer, green or blue???



As for other happenings, Eli had rice cereal for the first time last week! He enjoys it VERY much and gobbles up every last bit! Hope to post some pics soon of this "first". I don't if I've mentioned this before, but he is a *blankie* boy! He loves to hold his blanket just before bed or nap or when nursing. And, he can ususally be found cuddled up with it. He has 2 favorites, one is knitted from my mother. He likes to put his fingers in the holes. The other is soft on one side and silky on the other. Guess which side he likes... the silk!

Mackie had a great bday weekend last week. There is actually a girl with more spunk in her than Mackie. One of her bestfriends, Katie! Whew! From the minute that girl walked in our house it was a whirlwind. She kicked off her shoes on the mat and was off running and screaming with McKenzie. Guess what McKenzie did the Friday before her bday party. She cut her hair!!! It was drama. It was quiet (a sure sign of trouble). I walked into the girl's room to find Mack with scissors in her hand and a pile of hair on the floor! I over reacted and started crying. So Mackie starts crying saying "what did I do?" Then, Schuyler starts crying "will McKenzie's hair be okay". Mark walked in wondering what in the world was going on. The good news, it's not as bad as I thought. She cut bangs plus a little more. It will take a while to grow out though. On a brighter note, if you get a chance, ask Mack to say sunscreen. It's hillarious. She says scrunscreen or scrunchcream!!

Okay, pics of the kids to come! I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill- I vote for the blue...I think it is more striking and a very nice design!
Cindy A

Anonymous said...

Jill - I agree with Cindy. Definitely the blue! I laughed out loud reading about McKenzie cutting her hair. :) I'm sure it wasn't very funny at the time though.

Christa M.