Monday, July 02, 2007

I am keeping my promise!

As promised, I am including LOTS of recent family pics! But first, thank you to all who gave me input as to which logo to use. The blue came out on top but it was fairly even. Either way, I couldn't have made a wrong choice.

A few tidbits before the pictures (or just scroll down=) Last Thursday concluded the first session of swim lessons. Both girls made significant progress. Schuyler will repeat level 2 again and, much to my surprise, Mack will repeat level 1. She had only one category with a no pass, acutally she marked it in the middle of pass and no pass. That was balance! All the important stuff like floating and holding her breath, she passed. (Okay, I might be a bitter party of one on that subject).


The weekend was fabulous!! Mark and I enjoyed an 18 hole round of golf with our friends and the kids were absolutely spoiled (but in a good way)!!! Mark and I are so blessed to have such awesome family!! I'm enjoying some days at home this week as none of the kids have daycare. We're having fun! I hope everybody has a fun and safe 4th.

One more thing. On a more serious note, my brother's MIL has uterine cancer. Please keep her in your prayers. She is one fantastic woman!

And, at last, pics...

The before and during of the first rice cereal...


The "haircut" incident. I have no clue why our carpet looks so disgusting!!!

The "friend" bday party...

The girl with more spunk than McKenzie, Katie!
Her other friend Shaine, better known as Shainie... (She is blowing her toes dry. How cute!)
The "family" party with, yes, another Lightning McQueen cake. (Or, in Mackie language "Lightning The Queen".!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More awesome pictures. Neither one of the girls look wild, they look like angels. Sorry to hear about Brian's MIL. I will keep her in my prayers and when you see them, let them know I am thinking of them. Have a great 4th.

Love Ya!
Aunt E