Thursday, May 24, 2007

a teething babe...

I think our little E is getting some teeth, or at the very least they are moving. He's a little more high maintenance, not his content self. He sleeps restlessly and he's not taking his bottle very well. He's very drooly and is sticking everything and anything into his mouth. My poor little man = (

The weekend was great! Schuyler was a beautiful balerina and did excellent on the stage. We were so proud of her!! We also knew a few other girls and it was neat to watch them too! Mackie enjoyed her bday party with her best friend, Shainie. And, Eli, as expected was a little sweat pea for his baptism. Though, I'm very interested in watching the DVD. Mackie was intrigued by the candles behind us on the stage. I kept having to grab her from them b/c she was so close I was afraid she would singe her hair on them and then we would be using the water to baptize her again!!

I'm experimenting with a new look for my blog. Something a little more creative that reflects my style. So, you may see a few face lifts before I get it just so!

Pictures as always. A few of the flower girls from the wedding. I could have shot these 2 beauties all day long. And, I meant to post this handsome man in my previous blog entry. This is Alex, the "other" twin. Or, put differently, brother to Reagan.

Have a great long weekend. I have just one photo shoot otherwise I'm catching up and kicking back!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. I think it looks great. As always great pictures. Have a great long weekend and relax a little.
Love Ya!
Aunt E