Tuesday, June 02, 2009

fun in the sun!

Yep. That is pretty much how I would describe this weekend!! It started Friday with field trips, field day and end of year celebration. Mack enjoyed watching native american dancers at her field trip. Apparently, she wasn't as impressed with the length of the drive = ( Schuyler had some summer fun with all the different field day activities... bubbles, chalk, face painting, art, soccer game, relays, parachute, bean bag toss, and let's not forget the finale of water balloons = ) We took a friend of Mack's and a friend of Schuyler (who happen to be sisters) to the end of year celebration. They had a good time. Oh, and let's not forget that Eli planted a big old fat kiss on one of his classmates. She was stunned to say the least. Where is that camera when you need it.

The girls golf outing was certainly fun!! The first few holes were a little rusty but it got better with time. Mark had taken the kids to our friends cabin and they spent the night Saturday. It's so weird to be in my house with out anyone!! I watched the 2nd Harry Potter movie, did some vacumming and dishes! I joined them on Sunday. Next time, I'll remember sunscreen on my forehead!

Mackie jumping off the doc...


Look at the bottom lip... You would think the poor boy didn't have any fun (but he did)! Maybe he doesn't like his girly life vest = )


This one, she's just plain crazy = ) (Did you take note of her swimsuit. It's yellow with white pokla dotes). Sing along, "She wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini". One of my friend's gave it to her. Thanks P.




1 comment:

Antonia said...

OMG, that pic of Eli pouting is too FUNNY! I love it! Glad you got a night to spend to yourself. I'm sure you needed it :)