Friday, June 26, 2009

she's armed and dangerous

She's one mean girl with the squirt gun! We had soooo much fun celebrating Mack's bday. It was overcast but the rain held off, only a few sprinkles fell on us. The sprinklers were going, the squirt guns could not be filled up fast enough, and I'm pretty sure that all the girls enjoyed taking fire at yours truly with the water balloons = ) The ground was already completely saturated but a little extra water never hurt? I even found a Hannah Montanna cake pan which awarded me the title of "Best Mom", at least for the day!



We have enjoyed a lot of swimming this week! I took the kids to Irvingdale pool on Monday and grandma's yesterday. Schuyler already swims everyday and yesterday was her field trip to the outdoor pool. The kids are looking pretty tired.

Today was talent show day at Husker Kids and Schuyler decided to sign up and play her harmonica! I couldn't believe how many 2nd graders signed up!! I love this age, no inhabitions of what others think and there was definitely some great talent. The group performance was cute, too!

No comments: