Friday, May 29, 2009

his new summer haircut

I have kept Eli's hair long for multiple reaons. I like the shaggy boy haircuts. I like his uncontrolled waves and how it always seemed to curl right above his ear. His hair is really beautiful. It figures the boy would get the best hair out of all my kids. But the main reason I have never wanted to cut it is because I knew. I knew it would make him look older. The moment those clippers came out and the shag was gone it happened. Him looking older. Check out my guy in his new summer do. I still had to keep some of the length on top!

We enjoyed our quick trip down to KC for Nora's baptism over Memorial Day weekend. The kids had a good time at the hotel and pool and enjoyed playing with all the other nieces and nephews (11 kids in all ranging from 8 to 4 months).

This week has been busy with softball practice, Sheridan bike rodeo, field trip for Mack, field day for Schuyler and end of year celebration for the Montessori. Tomorrow, Mark will golf in the a.m. and I will play my first round in the afternoon. Should be an interesting one!!

I can't believe Schuyler is almost done with first grade. Next Thursday is there last day!!





This is what Mark and I spend half our time doing, trying to prevent our son from getting hurt. Why would you climb a wood fence? I understand the chain link fence but seriously? Look at those calf muscles.

2 comments:

Antonia said...

OMG Jill, Eli is soooo cute!!! The haircut does make him look a bit older, but seriously, way too cute :)

Aunt Eileen said...

He looks adorable, a little older, but adorable none the less. He is all boy. Also, the reason you try to climb a wood fence is because it is there. What else would you do. I know it's hard but sometimes we women have to think like a guy!

Looking foward to having everyone over on Saturday.

Love Ya!