Friday, May 22, 2009

My dancers

The girls had a great recital last weekend! It was so much fun to watch them on stage. They had the most giant smiles I have ever seen and you could tell they were loving every minute of it!

Volleyball is now done, too! She enjoyed her first experience and ofcourse the little medal she got = )

This week has been a week of playdates. Schuyler is making a good little friend with one of her soccer buddies and she only lives 2 blocks away! I'm so happy for her. We walked home Monday from school and she stayed with us until 7:00 and then we walked her home. Yesterday, they had the Sheridan skate party and her friend's mom took them! Tonight is Mack's turn. She is going to miss her best friend's bday party tomorrow so they are picking her up from school, going out to dinner, and then maybe nails/toenails. Right up Mack's alley!

Schuyler did start softball. The coach seems very good. Mark is going to be the assistant coach. I think he'll have a blast doing it!!

Eli is so close to being potty trained. He usually takes himself or will tell me and he even does #2! Wooo hoo!

I don't think I've shared any McKenzisms lately so here is one that will make you laugh. I have been reading the Harry Potter series (I know, most of you finished those a long time ago). Anyway, I was reading and McKenzie was trying to get my attention. She finally got frustrated and said, "Mom, would you just put down Harrypotimus for a minute?!"

Dance pics...

Schuyler is on the far right...


Find Mack. That's her in the front on the right.


Sisterness...




One more of Mack b/c it was her first year = )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill-
It was so much fun to see them perform. Just look at how much they are changing-I can't believe how the girls are growing up. It happens all so fast. My Mom used to say "time takes on new meaning when you watch your children grow."
How true it is!
Lovely work again.
Cindy