Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for the thoughts and prayers that so many of you have extended to our family. We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful support system of family and friends = )

Not being Catholic, I was unaware that the day Gpa was buried was Assumption Day. Or, as I have learned, the day Mary was assumed into heaven. (Hope this is correct, if not, please correct me). So, Gpa was buried in Assumption Church, which fittingly, is located in Assumption, Nebraska on Assumption road. The town consisted of 5 houses. (This is not an official count =).

Is it morbid that I brought my camera along. Hope not! I took a few pics of the church as well as the kids playing with their cousins.

Not much planned for the weekend! Mark and I may go shopping in Omaha with the kids. We'll see.

I just want to say, I LOVE repeat customers. Why you ask? Because I can watch there kiddos grow! It's so cool to go back and compare. Here is Anna last year. And below is the little sweetie now = )






I like this one. I call it "I lick you"!!!

No comments: