Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Schuyler's changing so much!

Sometimes I feel like my kiddos are changing before my very eyes! It seems so much is happening with Schuyler! The tooth fairy came to visit again this weekend. She now has lost both bottom-middle teeth. She also played in her first soccer game on Sunday. If any of you want a good laugh and are in the Lincoln area you should stop out for one of her games. It's too cute. It's the first time playing for all these little girls and there are some moments where they just don't have a clue. Schuyler scored a goal, although it was for the other team = ) Monday, she learned to ride without training wheels. I'm not sure *learned* is the correct word. She wanted to try riding without training wheels. I gave her a little push and began running after her, only to see her continue riding off without any assistance. She got a little tipsy the next house down but no major fall. She got right back on and off she went again.

Eli has learned to kiss. Well kind of. He smacks his lips together and then smiles. He has been giving daddy and I the most gigantious bear hugs.

The wedding I shot last week went well. I know I have a blog stalker out there who has been waiting so I'll post a few.

I'm off, tomorrow, Thursday as the girls don't have school. Busy weekend ahead with family coming for the first Husker game. Schuyler might get to see her first Husker volleyball game. We have not told her so no spilling the beans (grandparents I'm talking to you)! Her official first day of kindergarten will be Tuesday. Dance will also resume that night. Wed we leave for Savannah. Actually, our flight leaves from Kansas City on Thurs a.m. so we're going to spend Wed with my bro and SIL.

Okay random pictures to leave you with...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Schuyler looks like a natural in her soccer uni and so grown up. Get a schedule to us as I would LOVE to come and watch!

Love Ya!

Aunt E