Monday, August 20, 2007

Ian...this is for you!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had brought my camera to the funeral. So, is it a bad sign when the first words out of my nephew's mouth after he see's me and the camera are "Are you going to blog this?" Of course! Ask and you shall receive. Here is the very handsome young man himself. (I'm sure right about now he's making gagging faces at me=)

Just so things are some what fair, here are 2 of the girls. Flying high in the very cool old swings.

Here is one with my cousin (technically Mark's cousin). Our girls love their cousin, especially Schuyler. I have no idea what Schuyler is doing in this picture. Justin - I'm giving you a break at this time but only b/c I get the real deal for senior pictures come September = )
Here is the inside of Assumption Church.
Guess who came to our house this weekend? The tooth fairy! Schuyler pulled her own tooth shorty before dinner on Saturday. She was so proud of herself (and so are daddy and I!). She calls the space where the tooth was her *door*. Can't wait to show you her new grin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it is not inappropriate to take a camera to the funeral. I have a friend and their family takes pictures with the body in the casket! Now that to me is very morbid!

Love all the pictures and can't wait to see Schuyler with a missing tooth!

Take Care!

Love Ya.

Aunt E

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill-
Lovely picture of this old church-reminds of the one I grew up in.
You would love it.
See you soon- Cindy A