Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Updates

Love this picture. It's from a shoot I did with my friend and felt it was appropriate since much of this blog will be baby related. My appt from last week was good. We will find out what little tadpole is on Friday, September 8th at 11:00. We'll be taking both of the kids so they can share in the experience.

In my previous blog I mentioned my friend and their baby. I spoke with her last week and at that time things seemed to be getting better. However, on Monday, baby Ashton took a turn for the worse. He started to have seizures and was ambulanced to Children's Hospital in Omaha. Pam rode along. His lungs are still filled with fluid which is troubling given all the antiobiotics he is on. There also may be neurological issues. Please pray for Ashton and the Traudt family.

Congratulations to the Gable family on the birth of their daughter Harper Faith. We can't wait to meet the little sweet pea!

The wedding shower was a success! I tried a new recipe that I loved. It's Brie cheese topped with strawberry preserves and then chopped nuts. This is all wrapped in a pasty, baked, and served with apples or pears. Yum!

Kids are doing good. We had "family" night last night and went to the park and then treated them to ice cream cones! Schuyler is ready to start riding her bike longer distances. We are going to try the block tonight. Mack believes it is her bike so we will probably have to buy a new for Schuyler next year. Plus, Schuyler is outgrowing it anyway.

No comments: