Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Lives

Wow. Life is busy! Here is a weekend recap:

Saturday - Mark over-seeded the lawn. The water heater went out. I had a walk thru for the wedding I'm shooting Saturday. Made cupcakes for dad's bday and enjoyed dinner with him.

Sunday - Bake and decorate a Lightning McQueen. Host a party for 10 kiddos at Pioneer Gymnastics. They had a BLAST! Oh, Eli only slept probably a total of 5 hours off and on. Long night for mommy! Dad let us shower over at his place. It felt great! Mark stayed home Monday and we got a new water heater. Yeah!!!

I'm trying to proof pictures with any spare time I have. I promise, within the next month, for some bday pics. Schuyler was a great hostess. She greeted everybody with a hug. And, she said thank you, in a small, quiet voice after every gift. She is my very well mannered child = ) Such a sweetie. Mackie was right there with the big kids enjoying all the activities. Oh, how sweet is this. Schuyler wanted to sit next to her best friend Alexi and her sister!

I'm taking tomorrow off. Will use the a.m. to proof pics, do housework, and parent observation at the Montessori. I'll pick the girls' up for lunch and Schuyler will get to choose what she would like to do since it's her bday. Most likely zoo or children's museum.

This weekend is the wedding I'm shooting. Send positive vibes my way! Schuyler has a violin recital Sunday at 1:30 and afterwards is cookies with the family!

Oh, one more thing. Eli is already working on sitting. He is really working on physical development skills. Also, trying to hold his bottle and he hangs on to my shirt for dear life when he's nursing.

Here are a few of Reagan from the twins' 6 month pics. How angelic is she!!


No comments: