Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cutie Patootie 1 yr old

Look at this handsome little man! I got the pleasure of shooting him this past weekend. He goes to the same infant only provider as Eli. I had a lot of fun with him and, thanks to him and his beautiful mama, I have a new favorite pic. Check out the one of them together. How stinkin' cute is that !!





I'm on photo shoot overload but loving every minute of it. I got to shoot my aunt and family at a GORGEOUS home. It was a fun time! Can't wait to proof those and share. Thanks aunt E! Tonight, I'm off to shoot my friend's twins at 6 month. I'm sure it will be a busy time! I'm doing a walk thru at the Captital this weekend for my friend's wedding. Getting a bit nervous about that one! Schuyler is having her "friends" bday party this Sunday at Pioneer Gymnastics. She is very excited and I think Mackie is equally excited! In other words, I'll be having lots of pics to share once I get to actually proof them = )

We had the Mack Attack this week. McKenzie occasionally finds trouble. She decided to climb up and get the metal tip darts and poke them in our workout bench. I will never figure out what possess her to do some of the things she does?

This weekend we went to my mom's for some karoake (sp?). Schuyler loves the microphone while McKenzie will not go near it. It was pretty entertaining = )

Eli has started scratching his head? So hard, he has little scabs. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing. I am keeping his nails short but they grow so fast! He has found his tongue and likes to make silly faces. He is also trying hard to roll back to tummy. He gets up on that side and is very close!


Mark's best bud is getting married in Savannah, GA this fall and we are trying to figure out who is going. Mark is going for sure. Tickets just went down so we need to make a decision. I would really like to go, and, if I do, I'll shoot their wedding. On the other hand, I know I can't leave Eli. So, do I take him with us, and feel bad b/c I'm leaving the girls? Do we take the whole family, which will be expensive? Or, do I stay home with the kiddos? I can be so indecisive!

Wow. I guess I had a lot to say. If you made it this far, you're a true blog reader!

Oh, almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! (a day early)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the picture with mom, it is awesome. Had a great time last night, can't wait to see the pics. (PS - I did make it all the way to the bottom) and Happy Birthday to my big brother on the 20th!
Love Aunt Eileen

Unknown said...

Wow...i had so much fun reading through your site. Your pics are AMAZING...I didn't realize you were such a photographer! The pics are all so awesome! It was good to hear from you. I'm definitely gonna keep up on your site. Glad all is going well...chat again soon!

Abby