Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our "Butterball"


Look at him. Now 3 months old. He is a "big" baby and getting those fun little rolls all over. I like to refer to him as my little butterball! So fun to cuddle and love him up! He is really starting to use his extremeties...putting his hands in his mouth, sometimes a little too far that he gags.


I hope everybody had a good Easter. Ours was relatively laid back. I enjoyed my Friday afternoon off with the girls and managed to get a little "mommy" playtime in with my camera and the kids (hence the new picture of Eli). Schuyler had a violin lesson on Saturday as we prepare for another recital at the end of the month. Brian and Meghan were able to visit some, too. Brian has completely analyzed our son and has determined all his reflexes are working. That's what you get when your bro is a physical therapist = ) We also managed to have him change his first ever diaper, a poopy one no less! The girls' were without naps and extremely tired by the end of the day. Sunday, the girls awoke to an Easter Egg hunt which was a big hit. We had dinner with Papa and Grandma S came to visit in the afternoon. Grandma R came down on Monday to watch the girls since they did not have school. She also folded ALL my laundry (hugs)!


I have a 1yr old shoot this weekend. Should be fun as he is a cutie patootie! I also have a wedding shower for a friend. It's sure to be a fun time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always a great picture. Glad to hear you had a good Easter. Looking forward to our pictures next week. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Love Ya!

Aunt Eileen