Sunday, February 04, 2007

Welcome Home!


I forgot to mention one very important thing in my last post. Welcome home to my BIL who is returning home after serving over in Iraq since September!! We're glad to have you home safely!


This weekend Mark attempted the bottle with Eli and I'm happy to report that he gulped it down twice! Once when Mack and I went to Target on Saturday and the other time when the girls and I went to church on Sunday. For those of you that don't know, Mack had a hard time with the bottle. We tried every bottle/nipple type, syringe feeding, and the sippy cup but she preferred breastfeeding. I think Eli will be one who just wants to be fed and fed now and it will not matter where it comes from. Hope you all had a good weekend.


1 comment:

mary rapkin said...

JILL --

You are such a skilled blogmaster! All the pictures are great, especially:
1. Mack with her pigtails
2. Schuyler at dance class
3. All those Eli shots
4. You @ 9 months w/ the girls
5. My Favorite, "Naughty or Nice"

Little Eli is a real charmer, seems to be the perfect fit as the final piece to the Riese Family Puzzle. And handsome. :)

Justin & I can't wait to see the gang, hopefully sometime this spring. Until then, take care.

Love from Dixieland,

Mary Rapkin