Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Little Tidbits




Well, I have little odds and ends to share. First, I'll start with some congrats. Congrats to my friend who we'll call 'C'. She is expecting her first child in Sept. And, congrats to my cousin Steph who just found out she is expecting a boy!


Now, for the kiddos. Mack is the first of our children who has a pretend friend, Singa. Not sure where the name came from. When she first started talking about Singa, I assumed it was a new student at the Montessori since they often have students of different cultures. However, I learned quickly this is a make believe friend. Pretty cute. Mack is also our child who will learn things the hard way. 2 weeks or so ago we had the incident with the waffle iron. This week, she sprayed herself in the eye. Once with an Oxy cleaner and the second with 409. And yes, for those of you who are wondering, we typically do keep these items out of reach. However, in both incidents, I was 5 feet away, if that, and she is very quick. Hopefully, she has learned to ask before attempting to spray cleaners.


Schuyler came down with a fever on Sunday. She appears to be on the mends today and is at school.


Eli rolled over for the first time on Sunday. He was on his stomach and rolled over to his back on his right side. A day or so earlier, the kids said he rolled over but I didn't witness and sometime they lend a helping hand!


As promised, a few pics from our outings.

4 comments:

Holly Troxel Photography said...

Thanks for the updates!!!! I can't believe he already rolled over!!! HOLY COW!!!!

H

Anonymous said...

Jill, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. It's sure is great to get to see some of your pictures each week, as well as get in on some of the kids adventures. G'ma R

Anonymous said...

Jill, thanks for the congrats message. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful pics each week. It is fun to see how much Eli is growing. Pretty soon I'll get to experience that!

C

Anonymous said...

As always, Great Pictures! I can't believe Eli is already two months old. Hopefully the time until July will go as fast! :) Give the kids all a big hug for me until I see them.
Aunt Eileen