Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One Month Old




Can it be. Our little sweet pea is now one month old. Where does the time go?


A few pics as always. One of Mack being a little ham. One of Schuyler from parents night at dance class. And, can't forget one of Eli. They all have to learn to share the spot light.


We are working on getting some special time in for Mackie. Schuyler is going to the Lion King in Omaha this weekend with my papa. Daddy is going to take Mackie to the children's museum. And, I have my first photo shoot since Eli was born. Wish me luck! It is a newborn so I should be well practiced!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dad testing

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill....
love your pictures,,,you good such beautiful work. See you soon.
Cindy A

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures like always! Can't believe it has been a month. Need to get together so I can see the kids!

Aunt Eileen