Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day




Okay. Bare with me, I might have a lot to write. First, a big thank you for all of you who have left me such nice comments. I'm glad to know I have readers out there = )


This past weekend was great. Schuyler very much enjoyed the Lion King. We have listened to the cd multiple times and she managed to find her old lion costume from a previous halloween and has paraded/danced around it. Mackie enjoyed her time with daddy at the Children's musuem and her and daddy took Eli and myself out to McDonald's for lunch. I had fun getting out of the house for my photo shoot. I got the opportunity to shoot a family with their first newborn (a baby boy). Thank S & D! You have a precious son! Sunday, started out a little rough. Mackie had a cold and was out of sorts to begin with. Then, she burnt herself on the waffle iron. Daddy took Schuyler to church and I tried to mend things at home. Luckily, the afternoon was much better.


You may be wondering what the pictures are about. The girls needed to make 70, yes 70, valentine's for school. They prefer homemade so we spent time working on this at home on Monday. I thought I had supplies but apparently not and I didn't want to venture out in the cold. So, we got creative and did potato stamping. At one point, McKenzie the potato loving child she is, tried to take a bite. Silly child!


I wish all of you a wonderful Valentine's day. We are celebrating at home with some take out by candlelight with our kids = )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! You are such a GREAT mom. Again, great pictures. Eli is getting so big and Mack is just so cute. Cant' wait to see you all again!

Aunt Eileen

Anonymous said...

I know I say this every time, but girl you continue to amaze me! What a great mom those kids have! You have such imagination and patience! You were made for this job! Hope to see you soon!