Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mommy in waiting


A couple of weeks ago I got the pleasure of shooting a maternity session with one of my friends. There is something about this picture that speaks maternity to me. Possibly the aniticipation. Maybe the fullness of the belly that bears a little life inside, the miracle waiting to be born. She is due Dec 5th and I'm a month behind on Jan 8th. Another friend that was due Dec 17th had hers on Nov 24th. I thought this was an appropriate pic to post. L - thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try some creative and artistic things. I hope you enjoy the pictures and have found some to cherish and remember your first pregnancy by.

As for the Riese family, we had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving at Mark's aunt and uncle's. The kids enjoyed all the attention, 4 wheeler rides, cooking, drawing, and everything else.

I think it is officially winter here in NE as the temperatures have dropped to the 30's. We are slowly putting up our Christmas decorations but apparently not fast enough for Schuyler = ) Speaking of Schuyler, she woke up with a fever this a.m. She is spending the majority of the day with Papa. Thank you dad!!! Hope she gets feeling well as she has a big weekend with a violin practice and bday party on Saturday and then on Sunday church and violin recital, which she is very excited for.

Hope all of you are doing well!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love this picture, very timeless. One day her children will see this one and they will appreciate their mom for capturing the moment.