Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Eat and Give Thanks!

An early Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there! In the spirit of the holiday, I want all of you to know that I'm thankful for you. If you read this blog, it means that you are somehow connected to me and/or my family. What ever the relationship, God has broght us together for a reason. May this holiday serve as a reminder for all the things we have to be thankful for.

Sometimes it's best to take a child's perspective. Here are some of the things my children are thankful for, all in their words and in no particular order...

Baby
God
my mom, my dad, my sister, my dog, my baby, my papa... you get the hint = 0
the animals
the world
my food

Picture is from the bridesmaid luncheon when my bro got married in September. Thought it was a good representation of what is done on Thanksgiving...eating.

I have a Dr. Appt today. I'll give you an update next week as well as a rundown of the 4-day weekend. Have a good one!

No comments: