Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A belly shot!

Guess who? Just me and baby boy. My photography friend Holly and I had our 3rd playdate of the year. The whole Riese family packed up and went down to Fairbury. The goal was to take each other's family pics. Let's just say that her family was MUCH more cooperative than mine. However, being the fabulous photographer she is, she managed to get some cute family pics, which you'll all get to see on our Xmas cards. I also got to shoot some of Holly and her girls, Holly alone, her oldest daughter, and a few of the Riese girls. As usual, I'm way behind on pics but I promise to post by the end of the year - that should give me plenty of time = )

Holly, if you are reading this, thank you so much for being a gracious host and capturing some great moments with my family,of my pregnancy, and of my girls. I hope I was able to return the favor to you. I love my "belly shot" pics and that's saying a lot b/c I usually like it behind the camera better.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill, You are soooo very welcome. Anytime! I can't wait for our next photo play day. It's great that we have become friends and it's nice to share a love of photography with someone who appreciates the camera as much as I do!!! :)

Holly