Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hump Day


Happy hump day to all! Seems like the week has flown by but at the same time I wish it was Friday. Does that make any sense! Nothing too exciting in the Riese household. Schuyler had a dentist appt on Monday. Mack wanted to go back with her and just as I was about to say 'no', the assistant said 'sure, come on back'. I kind of gave her the look and asked 'are you sure'. After all, this is 'lil Mack. She can be charming and cute but she can also be opionated and sometimes her 'spunk' can come out. The assistant told me to sit down, relax, and read a magazine. I didn't know what to do with myself. Much to my surprise, all went well. Schuyler got her teeth cleaned and they look great. She's fortunate to have great spacing between her teeth. I'm afraid her sister's teeth are a little different. Mack got a special sticker name tag and enjoyed watching both the movie and her sister. We have a great pediatric dentist, Dr. Becky is what the girls refer to her as. I actually played on a select soccer team with her growing up so it's always great to see her and she's wonderful with the kids.

Mackie surprised me the other night as we were cuddling in bed. She said 'more please'. Then she did some gestures and said 'more please' again. She said 'this is sign (sign language) for more please'. Kids just melt your hearts!

No comments: