Friday, August 04, 2006

Yeah! VBS is done and the weekend here!




Tuesday was a doozy of a night for VBS. I had a SAD group. Everbody wanted their mommy and I didn't have near enough lap space for them all! McKenzie cried a good 30 - 45 minutes when I dropped her off. It broke my heart. I was happy to go home and crash in my bed.

Wed night was much better. There was one boy who tends to want Mommy all the time. He was not there and it made such a difference in the other kids attitudes and disposition. I left Mack at home and she got some special bonding time with Daddy. They went on a bike ride, went to see Dr. Steve (Mark's chiropractor), and ate out. It was a great night.

Last night was the finale! You could tell all the 3 - 5 year olds were tired but they made it through. It was a great experience and I'm glad I got to be a part of it!

My photo buddy is coming from Fairbury w/ her kids tomorrow so we have another photo play date which means I'll have lots of pics (when I get the time to edit them = ). And, I'll have the second session of my engagement shot. Hope everybody has a good weekend.

Pics are of the kids in their swimsuits. Seems like that has been their summer attire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Love all the colors!! :)