Thursday, May 04, 2006

A hectic, wonderful weekend!





My weekend got off to an early start since I had Friday off. We went to the Dr. for Schuyler's 4-year well-child check up. She is doing just fine. She can see me and hear me so we know when she’s not listening, it’s not because she can’t hear = ) She is 90% for height and weight and healthy as can be! Always good to hear! From there, we went to the Children’s Museum. We had a blast! The kids did so many activities. After that, we grabbed McDonald’s for lunch and went home. Saturday, we had family over for a lasagna lunch and Schuyler opened presents afterwards. We tried to get her to rest but we knew this was going to be a lost cause. At 3:00, Schuyler celebrated w/ her friend’s at Ager play land. Due to rainy weather, we were unable to do the bounce house. Maybe next year. It was a chaotic time, but the kids loved it. Later, Mark and I went to a friend’s 30th b-day for some well deserved adult beverage and social time. It was good to catch up w/ everybody. Sunday, Mark left early for an annual golf tourney is Fairbury and the girls and I headed down later to meet a friend I had met on a photography website board. We hit it off great, which was no surprise because we have much in common. We took a TON of pictures! I’m wondering when I’m going to find the time to proof them all! Her kids are 9 and 6 and such darlings! Neither of the girls got good naps, if any, over the weekend so they are catching up on some sleep. Here are some pics from our adventures! I took the one of Schuyler and H edited. Not sure who took the one of McKenzie but H did the editing on that one, too! Look for more to come.

No comments: