Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tired Family

It seems like the Riese family is one tired bunch. I'm not sure Schuyler is getting her naps at school and McKenzie is really struggling w/ bedtime. Schuyler even fell asleep Monday night when Papa came and picked us up to go down to the post office and then look at trains. The poor girl LOVES trains so she must have been really tired!

We had a great weekend in Hastings celebrating Mark's parents 40th anniversary. Mark and I got to enjoy a round of golf, which was my first of the season and surprisingly I played well after the first hole! McKenzie became fast friends w/ her older cousin Megan. I think Megan got a taste of motherhood she helped me out so much. Schuyler was bummed that Maddy didn't come but she too got to know Megan and Ian better. And, her cousin Justin, who we didn't think would make it for the dinner, was able to come.

Here are a few more pics from the playdate w/ my friend H!



No comments: