Friday, May 19, 2006

Just random ramblings


Hmm.... I'm at a loss for words as to what to write. That doesn't happen much. The Riese family has been without a dishwasher for what seems like an eternity. I'm happy to report that we will be buying a new one! Yeah - no more dishes by hand!

Mark started golf league a couple of weeks and is enjoying that. The girls and I usually go do something fun... bike ride, park, etc... As the weather warms up we have been spending more time outside.

McKenzie loves Schuyler's little bike and there are often fights over it. She is determined to do all the things the bigger kids are doing. They have began to sleep in the bunkbeds consistently in Schuyler's room. There are still times when one will keep the other up but generally they are good.

I had a good Mother's day last Sunday. We went to late church. Mark made lunch and dinner and I even got a nap. That's what I call a relaxing day!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments: