Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Whose birthday is today?"




That's what she asked this morning w/ her little smile on her face. I can hardly believe it! 4 years have gone by since the day I gave birth to my first child! Any mom's out there still remember the day? I do and hope I don't ever forget. Just like it was yesterday only 4 years have passed. Last night, before bed, I told her the story of her birth. Telling it a level she can understand. I might pull out the video this evening and we could watch it. She was so excited to bring her treats we made to school and made sure to remind Daddy. Peanut butter cookies w/ peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. She's requested her favorite for dinner tonight, spaghetti. Friday, I'm taking the day off and I gave her some options on what we can do on her special day. As of now, we're going to the Children's Museum and we're taking McKenzie - that was Schuyler's decision How cool!. We're going to have a blast! Then, she has viola lessons, which she loves. The perfect day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.