Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"The season of Life"


This weekend my wonderful cousin Missy volunteered to be my guinea pig and let me take some maternity photos of her. This was something new for me and I really enjoyed the opportunity. Not to mention I really lucked out w/ a gorgeous model! In a Christian parenting news letter I get montly, it had a multiple choice question on how do you view pregnancy. The answer, and tile of this blog b/c it is so fitting is the "the season of life". Thanks Missy!!

This past week we have had sick girls. Mark started his new job on the 27th, last Monday and I was in training Wed - Fri for my job. They must have a 7th sense and know the worst time to get sick. I knew Wed when I sent McKenzie that I would most likely get a page to come get her. Sure enough. I spent Thursday w/ her and we did a lot of cuddling and rocking! Early Sunday morning, Schuyler came down with the same fever. Daddy stayed home w/ her and they bonded! She is ultra sweet when she is sick and was saying the cutest things.

Oh, Schuyler's most exciting news is she got her "real" viola! A BIG thanks to Ms. Ann for letting us borrow it!! Can't wait to capture this learning experience!

No comments: