Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Opportunity Awaits


Okay, now that everything is official, I can tell everybody about the new oppotunities that await both Mark and I! I accepted a new job last Monday. I will be transitioning from my current position as a Financial Actuarial Analyst to my new position as an Actuarial Services Analyst. In my new position I will be testing the system when there is an upgrade or conversion, when new products are released I will be making sure the system is handling the more complicated calculations/features, regression testing, etc... I've very excited!! On Monday, Mark will be starting his new job as a Commercial Underwriter. He's been in claims for while and I think this will be a great move for him. I know many of you have been praying for us during this time and I want to THANK YOU!

Schuyler spent her first weekend away from home! Mark's parents took her down to Missouri to surprise her cousins! I think it was harder for me to be away from her!! She had a blast. At first, McKenzie was a little lost w/o her sister but she enjoyed being the only child for a couple days. We took her to her first ever circus. Papa treated us to a ride on an elephant and she LOVED it. The rest of the time all we heard was "Where elephants"? We left after intermission and she crashed in the car=)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your new positions!

I got the message you left on my blog but can't find how to email you so thought I'd leave it here. Hope that's OK? The email for the tutus is: KaiyaEve@aol.com Her name is Kandi. They are discounted to $60 for my family and friends. Just tell her Jessica with Expressions by Jessica referred you.