Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Last year in my twenties


Monday I officially started my last day in my twenties. Yes, I am 29 and enjoying every minute of it. The typical questions one gets asked on their birthday is "Did you do anything fun\special?", "Did you get something nice"? I would say it was a day like any other. I will be embarking on a new opportunity and that decision was made on my birthday. Sorry folks, I can't share more. You will have to follow the blog to find out what it is. I ate more sweets than usual... VI (Village In) triple berry pie, and my fave kind of cake, angel food, or angel cake as Schuyler calls it. She also picked me out some cherry frosting and I had both girls help frost. As you can imagine, it wasn't the prettiest decorated cake and I'm sure more frosting was ate then spread on the cake;) The nice thing was Mark came home ON TIME from work!! I actually cleaned the dreaded bathroom while he tackled the dishes manually since the dishwasher is broken. My dad and grandma came over for cake that evening. Can I say my B-day wish and still have it come true? I wish that my last year in my twenties will be as blessed as the previous!

No comments: