Friday, March 27, 2009

Tiny Dancer

That's what I think of when I look at these pictures. Mack absolutely adores her dance class. She practices her routine for us. She teaches us what a saw-shay is (I have no clue how to spell that but you get the idea). Schuyler got her costume last week and Mack did not. In her words, "This is not fair to me and not fair to the friends in my class. They (the costumes) should all get here at the same time".

Schuyler had her first soccer game of the season last week. I think "learning experience" would sum it up! First time on the big field, we've added 3 new girls to the team, and we had no subs. The team we played had definitely played before, not to mention when they would sub, the entire team would come out and a fresh bunch of players would enter the field. Schuyler has decided she wants to learn to play goalie. So, second half, she went in. I had no idea what expect. Well, she was a little animal. Diving on the ball even if a player was about to kick it. I think a mouth guard might be a good investment = ) Mack has been tagging along to practice and sits on the bench to watch. After the team does their warm-up run, Mackie does her run. She joins us for toe touches and does her own dribbling drills. It will be interesting to see how she responds in the fall when she's on her own team. One of Schuyler's teammates has a little sister the same age as Mack so they will be on a team together.

Oh, I will get schedules to everyone. After this weekends game, they will be divisionalized and then I will know when they actually play = )

Eli took a fall from the ladder of the bunkbeds last week. He was limping around up until a day or two ago. Mark and I are pretty sure he sprang his ankle.

I took a day of PTO on Tuesday and spent it with the kids. We rearranged both Eli's room and the girls' room. The new furniture arrangment makes the rooms appear more spacious. Eli's got a good spring cleaning, going through old clothes, etc... Now, for the girls' room.


Are you looking for someplace a little different to eat? Maybe some place eclectic with some flair? Mark and I ate at South Chargrill this week and the food was great and reasonably priced. Check out their website.

Bunny hop anyone?




Waiting her turn...



No comments: