Friday, March 20, 2009

I LOVE March Madness!

Anyone out there with me? As long as Mark and I have known each other, we have always completed brackets and had some kind of bet. Now, I have a work bracket and one just for fun. I don't really have a favorite team, although I do have to say I like Duke basketball. So, it will be a weekend of basketball watching, hopefully some good games, a few upsets, and maybe a beer at the end of the day.

Schuyler has her first soccer game tomorrow. She should get a lot of playing time as 2 of the players are gone leaving us with one sub.

School conferences were last night. Schuyler continue to excel in all her studies and enjoys all aspects of school. I think her biggest challenge is finding that good group of friends. Unfortnately, it seems girls start being caddy at a young age. I'm proud of Schuyler b/c she's making good choices, not participating in this stuff, but then she feels excluded. Her personality is also to seek just a few good friends, so she really gets her feeling hurt when those 1 or 2 girls don't include her.

Today, Mark and I are going to watch her music class as they have a performance. We will both join her for luch afterwards. I had an assembly line going this a.m. as I made 5 pb and jelly sandwiches = )

It's been a while since I shared some of the boy. Going back to my roots and just trying to capture the kids as they are now. Documenting who they are and what they like to do.

Climbing...


Jumping... (love the movement blur of his foot)!


Hanging!

Yes, he is a drooly mess! Still working on toning those muscles in his mouth!

1 comment:

Antonia said...

Awww....the little man is sooo stinking adorable :) He's getting big!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend enjoying Bball!