Tuesday, February 03, 2009

a little vacay

Well, the family and I are taking a little vacation this weekend. We are going to KC to see my sweet little niece, and of course vist my bro and SIL. I will be doing her pictures as well = ) While there, we're going to the Great Wolf Lodge. I'm excited! I'm already starting to make the to-do list of all the things we need to pack! Seems like so much for such a small trip!

Schuyler got her hair cut last week. She wanted to look like Kit Kittredge from American Girl. So, she has a cute little bob and we modernized it by inverting it. She loves it and gets so many compliments. It makes her look older, too. Schuyler also experienced her first roller skating party. The last time I left her at a Birthday party, she broke her arm at Lost in Fun. So, as you can imagine, I was very hesitant to leave her and ended up staying in watching. She took a lot of falls to start with but by the end, she was steadily making her way around the rink.

The potty training continues. I'm not sure I'm set on doing this. Every night I'm doing a load of wash! We'll see!

Here's a few pics from the Shirette Kiddie Clinic.





2 comments:

Steph and Ryan said...

I totally went to the Shirette clinic when I was in 3rd grade...we danced to "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid! Thanks for bringing back some memories!!! Have fun on your vacation!

Steph

Jill said...

Oh, that's too funny! I wonder if they always do a Disney theme? I can't remember the song but I thought the girls danced to a song from Little Mermaid = )