Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm an auntie...again!

BIG news!! My brother and SIL had a baby girl last night around 9:05 p.m. Her name is Nora Taylor and she weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2 in long. Meghan ended up having a C-section but she is doing fine and recovering. Nora is doing fine as well. This is their first child and I'm so excited for them. I can't wait to see my brother as a father! I can't wait to meet my niece and hold her. I'm envisioning her with a head full of dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes, similar to her mommy's. Well see if I'm right! Now, I need my bro to email a pic!!

Speaking of being an aunt, can you believe I'm an aunt to the beautiful young lady below, who will be a HS SENIOR next year! Sheesh. Where does the time go? I've finally had some time to go through some of the family pics from Thanksgiving.

Speaking of seniors, I'm starting to expand my horizons and break into the HS senior market. I'm looking for a few representatives for next year's senior class so if you know of someone, please send them my way. I'll put some info on my business blog, link to the right. It will include a reduced session fee with some freebies = )

Family news... Schuyler can play the harmonica!! They learned it in music class and she is surprisingly good. Not near as screechy as the violin was! Parent visitation was last week and it was so fun to watch the girls perform. We got a sneak peak of the costumes as well. Schuyler's is very simple. Black capris with dance written down the leg with a tank top, in their choice of color, black, white or pink, with dance written on it. Schuyler chose the white. I love her teacher's philosophy. Her mother appreciated costumes that kids could wear again or for everyday where and now that she is a mother, she has adopted this approach for her classes!! Mack LOVES hers. It's bright pink with black and kind of hard to explain!

Eli officially started potty training yesterday. I have decided that little boy briefs and boxer briefs are just the cutest thing = ) He is pretty cute in them. He has also informed us of his male genitalia by saying "my penis"!

There is a yucky flu bug, more like flu monster, that made it's way through our house 2 weeks ago. Diarrhea and stomach flu. Schuyler was the only one spared! Our house smelled very medicinal for a couple of days!

Oh, I almost forgot about the Shirette kiddie clinic. The girls had SO much fun. They did an awesome job performing at half time. Schuyler was center court! Mack was in the front row, right in front of me! Made for a great photo op!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty young lady! Can't wait to see pictures of the new one! So glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Also, can't wait to see pics of the girls performing!
Love Ya.
Aunt Eileen