Wednesday, January 14, 2009

brrrr, baby, it's cold outside

The cold winds are a blowin' here in good ole NE! We have been using the wood burning stove at nights. I LOVE that it heats the whole basement. Last night I was bone chilling cold and could not get warm. Don't laugh... I slept in long pants, a long sleeve t-shrit with a short sleeve t-shirt over it and the kicker... long athletic socks pulled up to my knees! I had to dig to the bottom of my drawer to find those!

Eli had a great bday! It's very evident that he is more interested in frosting then cake! E had to take his "sheen" for a couple of spins. He's not quite sure of the gas - it's a very stop and go ride!

He also had his 2 yr doctor appt AND 1st dentist appt on the same day. Way to go mom! His teeth look good and he is a healthy two year old! The speech concerns we had are completely gone.

The girls just found out their songs for their dance recital in May. Schuyler's is "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and Mackie can't remember the name of her's but she said "it's too hard for me to sing". She's ecstatic about the whole idea of a recital! I'm the interim, we signed them up for Shirette Dance clinic that the Southeast High School dance squad puts on. They will perform a dance at the basketball half-time.

I sentiment Mack's feelings...







No comments: