Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another one bites the dust

We said good bye to another bunny. The kids found a beheaded bunny on our side yard. I'm not sure what happened. It's not the mower or he would have looked much worse. Below is the first time the bunnies left the burrow. This little guy was curious. I'm guessing he's the only one left alive.



And, Schuyler lost another tooth last week at school. We're still waiting on those top one's to fall out. Mack was sad and feeling left out so she drew a picture for the tooth fairy and left it with Schuyler's tooth. That sweet fairy left a quarter for that picture and sweet little notes for each of the girls =)



Life seems crazy busy here. It was only a matter of time before it madness resumed. Last week, both the girls began swim lesssons. They are both becoming strong swimmers. Schuyler has to work on doing soft strokes and keeping her body in a line. Mack is the first to volunteer in her class. The girl still has no fear!

Friday was a fun day for me and the girls. I went with their class to the nature center and we had one of Mack's good friend's, Shaine, ride with us. Afterwards, we went to Star City Shores for some swimming. We had the Director's (of the Montessori) twins, age 9 1/2, join us. Schuyler was tall enough to go down the big slides by herself. We spent 3 hours there!! I had some tired girls the next day!

Happy belated father's day to all you out there. Mark's present should be arriving today (yes, a few days late)! I made a collage. We spelled "Daddy" in the driveway with big bubble letters and a little chalk work. I had each child take turns laying next to the letters. It's probably hard to invision so I'll see if I can't post it sometime.

My grandma celebrated her 80th birthday with a good portion of the Schlattmann clan in attendance for a dinner Saturday evening. Grandma - I know you don't read this but I hope you had a happy birthday! Look at the beautiful generations you have made!! Her official bday was yesterday.

Lastly, happy bday to my husband, who is spending the day with our son who had a temp of 103.3 yesterday. Despite the circumstances, I hope you are having a good day!

Schuyler had a temp of 103.2 on Sunday and I stayed home with her Monday. Now, Eli has it. I hope we don't pass it around! Mack's bday is Friday and her party is Sunday! Guess will be taking our Vitamin C and Echinacea!

No comments: