Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Photographers busy time

It is the official busy time for all photographers. People love the fall time and no doubt are starting to think about Christmas, both presents and cards. I have been extremely busy! However, I have been forced to slow down with a serious case of strep throat. I am resting (something which can be hard for me) and am starting to feel better.

Monday was supposed to be a fun day for Eli and I but I had to call Mark home b/c I felt so bad. I didn't even make it to Eli's 9 month appt. (Note: I have NEVER missed a well child visit for any of my kids). My father stepped in to help and took Mack to gymnastics. Tuesday my hubby forced me to go to the Dr. I have not seen a regular Dr. for 3 years!! (Many of you have heard me say this before but I don't like Dr.'s). With a little help from the antiobiotic and some much needed rest I am on the mend!

Sunday was Schuyler's last soccer game. She scored 3 goals!! She is bummed it is over but we will be playing in the spring again. Hopefully, with some of the same girls and the same coach.

Eli is doing great. He is climbing! He is still 97% for height and 60% for weight. Oh, speaking of Eli, let me give all you mom's or dad's out there a friendly tip. Do NOT cut your child's hair! The long hair around Eli's ear's has been bothering me. So, I decide it needs to be cut and can't wait. (Again, this is while I'm in my sick state). Well, I knicked his ear with the scissors. He didn't even yelp or cry. I barely got it but I felt terrible!!

Mark enjoyed a round of golf this weekend with a little tournament at Quarry Oaks. They did good. The winnings paid for the round plus some. That's the best kind of round in my book!

Here is a little of what I've been up to....







I had not done a Newborn for a LONG time. Then, lucky me, I get 2!

Okay, friends, family and clients, if you are wanting a fall session, please contact met ASAP as I will be taking limited appointments. Also, all Christmas card orders need to be placed no later than December 1st to allow time for printing and shipping. (Assuming you want them delivered by Christmas = )

No comments: