Thursday, October 18, 2007

sneak peak for my aunt!

After the Huskers had a very depressing loss on Saturday, I was able to lift my mood some by shooting my cousin's senior picture. It was very dreary and in fact misting so I was somewhat concerned how they would turn out. Here is just a quick peak of Justin. (I just picked 2 to show for no particular reason).



JR - I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me be creative and try some fun things. I hope you like the end result! Our kids LOVE you too - silly cousin Justin! And, during wardrobe change, I was able to snap a few of the kiddos.




I went to the dentist on Monday. Add yet another cavity to my existing 3! Ughhh! This is what kids will do to you (among other things)!

Mackie had a little incident last night. She was running up the stairs and tripped and got her lip. It sure bled A LOT. Somehow she got it in her hair, on my shirt, and her shirt. Of course it happens at the most inconvenient time as Mark is getting groceries and Eli has woke up and is SCREAMING. All is better this a.m.!

No comments: