Friday, July 20, 2007

feeling under the weather

I'm recouping from some nasty bug! I ended up staying home yesterday because I felt so rotten. It PAINS me to use my very valuable PTO for me being sick but I guess sometimes you have to do just that. My body ached all over and I spent the day in sweat pants, sweat shirt, and socks and could not get warm! And, why does this always happen when hubby is out of town. It's a good thing my MIL was in town with my niece to get the girls to swim lessons, help with dinner, etc... Gma took the girls back to Hastings (we're heading there tonight) and then dad came over in the evening to help with Eli. (Yes I was THAT sick)!

Congrats to my cousin and her husband on the birth of their first child. Jaxon Carter Volkmer entered the world on 7/16/07 at 7:51 p.m. He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 21 in long. (Disclaimer: stats may not be exact). He is a beautiful baby and you can bet I'll share pics (eventually)=)

Here is just one of Mr. Eli at 6 months! Can you believe he pulled himself up yesterday. Goodness gracious. He is really concentrating on those large motor skills!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill- don't know if the first comment took or not -but what a cute little guy!
The pix is so cute it made me laugh out loud!
Feel better soon.
Cindy A