Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Managing our brood of 3.

Monday, I returned to work. We are all slowly adjusting to having a working mama. Eli looked at me like "where are we going so early in the morning?". The girls were also a little confused. Eli had a good day at his "school". He drank his bottles, smiled for Linda, and even gave her a laugh. That night went by extrememly fast as it was bath nights for all the kids and Mark worked on cleaning up the yard. Eli slept the whole night thru for the second time. Must have been all that hard playing. The first time was on my bday = )

Yesterday was slightly better. The girls had tears in the a.m. but quickly cuddled with daddy. I spent the day at work with watery/itchy eyes and sneezes. Why is it I come down with a cold when I return to work and not while I was on maternity leave. Oh well. I slept in this a.m. and am going to work so I don't use up my very precious PTO.

Hope I can stay healthy for the rest of our busy week. Tomorrow is "father's night" at the Montessori and the girls will get to show daddy work they enjoy. Friday is a bday party as well as Saturday. Oh, Mark and I are God Parents to one of my friend's twins, Reagan. Do you remember her? So, the baptism is Saturday and supper afterwards. Phew!


Here is our brood of 3...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the kids. You need to send me one. Let me know if you ever need help with the kids, you know I would love to keep them!

Love Aunt Eileen