Monday, October 16, 2006

No Witty Titles!!

Finally, Blogger has decided to post pics again! I can't believe it's Monday already. Where does the time go? We had a nice weekend. Mark golfed in a 4-man tournament at Quarry Oaks on Saturday. It started as a chilly morning but ended up being a nice day and they did well. The girls and I went to breakfast at Hy-Vee with papa and then returned home and did some housework. A small piece of advice to any expecting women out there. When a physician tells you not to move heavy objects, you should listen. I decided to move an old recliner from the basement. As I was 3 steps from the top, I felt a pain in my back and instantly knew I had done something. At that time, Schuyler pipes up and says "Mom, you should wait for Dad to help you". I should listen more to my 4 year old. Grandma stopped over to visit and stayed for lunch. After Gma left, all of us girls took a nice nap, even Schuyler!! We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon playing outside.

Sunday was a little more low key. We went to the Roca pumpkin patch with Papa and our friends the DeBoer's. The kids had a great time.

And, I finally got to make some apple crisp. I think Schuyler enjoys it as much as I do b/c it's almost gone and I just made it Saturday night. I most likely will be making more = )

No comments: