Friday, January 14, 2011

guess who's 4?!

ELI!!

Last week our baby turned 4! Certainly a baby no more but forever the baby of our family. He is no longer a toddler yet it's so hard for me to let go. To celebrate, the 5 of us went to Applebee's for a family friendly meal and the use of our free kids meals = ) Well, at least 2 of them since Schuyler now tends to order from the regular menu. It was great to put Eli center stage in the spot light. The night was complete when the staff came out to sing and presented him with a chocolate brownie and ice cream.

Random information about Mr. 4 Year Old... One of his favorite books is "Are you my Mother?". He LOVES to play super heros. He is still an AWESOME napper and cuddler. He is generally a rule follower. Eli can be very sensitive. He excels at puzzles and has mastered his sound book at school. He is finally starting to show interest in writing his name = ) I can't wait to see what 4 brings!!

I LOVE that winter is finally here. Yes, I am one of those people who need and even enjoys snow and until it arrives, it never truly feels like winter. My philosophy is if it's going to be so cold there may as well be some pretty snow on the ground to brighten things up. Mark calls be the sledding Nazi. I was getting the kids in their gear with barely a dusting on the ground but it was so worth it.

Eli is all smiles when presented with his treat!


About ready to dig in.


Umm, this is pretty darn tasty. I wish my mom wasn't such a health nut!!


Let the sledding begin!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. E!!!! The brownie and ice cream are making me hungry...ha ;)