Friday, September 11, 2009

breathe and wish...

"...and breathe and wish and hope for the best for your laughter makes my entire world go round."

Just stumbled on this in my browsings and liked it. Not sure if it's a quote and if it is, who it's from?

Mack was in the mood for some pictures after nap so we went outside and made the best use of our yard. This is one of the best times to photograph her, after nap. Her hair gets little waves and sometimes is matted if she gets warm. It's very her. Rarely, if ever, do I pose her. It's so natural and effortless for her. I could stare at this picture all day. It warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. She's growing and maturing. Although spirited she may be, she is also very soulful.



Here's one of Eli... "Mom, I'm going to take these sticks and show you what I really think of you pointing that lens at me all the time". I'm pretty sure that's what he's thinking!



Schuyler had a play date the other day with one of her buds. This is SO them = )



Mack and Eli love sleeping in the bottom bunk together on the weekend. I think they are both looking forward to tonight.


We have been enjoying the beautiful evenings with bike rides. Mack and Eli in the trailer (they actually get along now - no more hair pulling)! Who ever pulls the trailer definitely gets an "extra" workout!


1 comment:

Antonia said...

Great pics of your kiddos! They're all getting soooooo big :)