Thursday, January 24, 2008

D Day

That would stand for demolition!! Sunday was the last day to use the 1960's mint green toilet and bath! It's gone. All in all, I don't miss it. Of course, it has made things a little difficult with out the bathroom but we're adjusting. And, it's only temporary. Hey, if we made it through a kitched remodel, we'll make it through this. Only difference is we now have 3 kids instead of 1!!! Here are some pics...



Today, the whirlpool tub is being installed. Whooo hooo. Mark and a friend are doing everything else themselves. So, he is tired from hard labor work and, well, I'm tired from entertaining kids = )

Tuesday, I was able to watch Schuyler's dance class. I almost forgot if she had not reminded me. So, with the other in tow, we went and watched. Eli was NOT enthused in the least. I did my best to get a couple of shots while keeping him from wandering onto the floor.

This weekend we will continue work on the bathroom. The girls have a bday party to attend and Schuyler has a fieldtrip with her kindergarten class to the Symphony and ice cream afterwards on Sunday.







No comments: